Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Their Five Year Mission: To Explore Strange New Foibles...


I don't have time for a full post today, because I will be spending it with The Lady. While it's true that Mrs. Attack Resistance and I have only been married since August, we are celebrating the fifth anniversary of our first date today. Five years and two days ago today I went to her house in the early morning and drank copious amounts of coffee (despite the fact that I worked on night shift and I'm not much of a coffee drinker) after I got off work. Five years and one day ago I didn't sleep at all and struggled through an 11 hour shift in a warehouse using nothing but my willpower (amplified by the +5 socks I was wearing) and a few successful luck checks to survive. Five years ago today I went out and drank green beer that tasted terrible and talked about how much Creed and Nickelback suck with the woman who would become my wife. It was amazing. So! Since you've all been good boys and girls, I give you this funny video I made several years ago with some friends:



No comments:

Post a Comment