Friday, April 8, 2011

Soon to Be A Grindhouse Classic


Rutger Hauer has long been a Paragon of Geekiness. He's had roles in some of  the SciFi and Fantasy genres most beloved films (and this), plus he's got that cool accent. Now, Dear Readers, he has blessed us with a film that will surely go down in the annals of film lore as the 21st century equivalent of Citizen Kane. What is the name of this film?



Some of you will recognize this as one of the fake trailers from the grindhouse homage that Quentin Tarentino and Robert Rodriguez did a few years back. Well, they transformed it from a three minute satire to an 85 minute camp-fest. Don't forget to say thank you. After that, there isn't a whole lot left to talk about. I love you all very much though so I'm going to give you the trailer as well. No need to thank me, I'm just doing my job.






No comments:

Post a Comment